BPS Pressure Surge Dampener (Backpressure Canister)
BPS Surge Dampeners protect pressure sensors from failing due to pressure spikes, heat, and moisture. By moving the sensor away from the heat or moisture source (cold starting with backpressure sensor) and moderating pressure surges, they help extend the sensor's lifespan.
Our Dampeners can be used for multiple inputs such as:
- Dome pressure
- Manifold pressure
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- Stainless hardware
- Stainless mounting bracket
- Conventional 1/8" NPT Inlet and Outlet
- Lowdoller 100 or 150 PSI Sensor
- Backpressure kit (includes stainless tube, 90* compression fitting and weld on compression fitting for downpipe.